Making the commitment to invest in signage is a big decision. Many businesses wonder what the impact of signs might do for their success rates. Is partnering with a signage team truly worth it? According to several studies conducted by FedEx Office and the Economic Center at the University of Cincinnati, signage plays a vital role in the progress of growing businesses.
Here are 6 signage statistics that prove the importance of signage in the future of your company.
- 8 in 10 consumers will enter your store or business solely based on your signage.
Though deciding on purchasing a signage package is an initial investment, this statistic shows that the majority of clients visiting your company are present because of signs they saw. If approximately 80% of clients are attracted to your business because of sigs alone, you can’t afford not to invest in signage!
- 75% of clients will tell others about your business based on your signage.
The Internet and social media have made sharing businesses with colleagues, friends, and family members accessible by a mere click of the mouse. Therefore, the aesthetic of your signage branding is highly important to the advancement of your company. At Image Group, our design team has the expertise and experience to generate savvy, eye-catching graphics that is sure to attract clients via networking.
- 68% of consumers believe that your business’s signs directly reflect upon the quality of your products or service.
We call ourselves “the superhero version of a signage firm” on our website for a reason. Our portfolio shows that the work we do exceeds the norm and goes above and beyond average business signage. If 68% of consumers believe that the appeal of your business’s signs reflect on the services you provide, cutting corners when it comes to signage design will prove unprofitable. Partnering with the team at Image Group will ensure excellence in the design of your signage package.
- 60% of businesses reported that improving upon the visibility of their signage had a positive effect on their sales with an average increase of roughly 10%.
In addition to first-rate designs, Image Group brags a team of experienced team members who excel in the art of wayfinding. By combining strategic design and practical application, we’re able to construct a navigation plan for your business that is sure to boost your sales.
- On average, every additional sign on premise increases your annual sales revenue by 4.75%.
With this statistic in mind, you can see how quickly revenue grows due to signs alone. If every sign increases sales by 4.75%, think about how quickly your business will grow with a comprehensive signage package!
- 38% of large companies said that branding and image were the most important purpose of quality signage and small firms and single establishments affirmed that signs were highly important in making their businesses stand out.
Whether or not you manage a small firm or a large business, signs are key in promoting your company. With a stiff presence of competition both online and on the street, quality signage is key to accelerating the progress of any growing business.
If you’re interested in taking your business to the next level, contact us today and see how signage can dictate the future of your company.
(sources: FedEx Office, University of Cincinnati, Visualogistix)